HATOF holds accreditation with the following reputable United Nations Institutions:
- Global Environment Facility-GEF
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change-UNFCCC
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification-UNCCD
- Convention on Biological Diversity-CBD
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants-POPs
- United Nations Department of Public Information.
HATOF Foundation is a member of Ghana’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Roster of Environmental NGOs, GEF/NGO Network-International as well as Climate Action Network (CAN) International.