From its humble beginnings in 1999 to date, HATOF Foundation has grown to become one of the vibrant national environmental, health and sustainable development NGOs operating in Ghana, with green clubs in selected basic schools in Greater-Accra, Central, Western and Volta regions of Ghana. It is perhaps pertinent to add that HATOF Foundation is one of the two Ghana’s CSO elected into the 1st and 2nd Permanent General Assembly of the Economic, Social and Cultural Council (ECOSOCC) of the African Union.
A local community of young professionals creating a better world for the current and future generations through local and global action.
To advance the involvement of children, youth, women and communities in the protection of the environment and the promotion of economic and sustainable development.
Developing the skills of individuals and communities to effectively conserve, restore and utilize the natural resources available in the communities for sustainable livelihoods in Ghana and beyond.
- Youth Development
- Policy and research
- International Waters
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Sustainable livelihood support initiative
- Gender issues, human rights and good governance
- Environmental Management and Policy
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Sustainable Land and Water Management
- Environmental Education, Awareness Creation and Capacity Building
- January 31, 2019
- November 29, 2017